Payment can be made in cash, with credit card in the school or by bank transfer and shall be made exclusively in EUR:
a) Bank Transfer (the costs of transfer will be paid by the student) to our accounts at: CRISTINA HEEREN FOUNDATION IBAN: ES28 2038 9803 63 6000862656 SWIFT: CAHMESMMXXX Add EUR 15 for bank charges. Any amount paid in excess shall be refunded on receipt of the money. Please specify the name (Annual, Term, Individual subjects, etc.) and date of the course on every transfer form.
b) Students paying by credit card will need to send a signed authorisation specifying the card details and also authorise the bank transaction. If you have already paid the deposit with the credit card, The Cristina Heeren Foundation will need the authorisation again in order to charge the remaining amount.
c) By cash or credit card in our offices in The Cristina Heeren Foundation, in 76 Pureza street, CP 41010 Sevilla
LINK Payment Schedule
Students who start a course or workshop and do not finish for reasons beyond the the Fundación Cristina Heeren, will not receive any refund. Course fee will be refunded only to those students who cannot get a visa and if they report this fact from their country at least 15 days before the beginning of the course.
- The Cristina Heeren Foundation reserves the right to cancel the student’s place for the course, if he/she has not satisfied the tuition fee indicated in the payment schedule.
- The Cristina Heeren Foundation reserves the right to cancel the course before the start due to insufficient enrolment.
- In case of course cancellation, The Cristina Heeren Foundation is not responsible for the travel and accommodation expenses.
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION FEE AND REFUND
- The Cristina Heeren Foundation reserves the right to cancel an application of a students who has not done the payment within the scheduled dates.
- The Fundación Cristina Heeren reserves the right to cancel a course before its beginning, if the minimum number of students is insufficient.
- In this case, the student will be refunded of the whole amount of the course. In the case of a cancelled course, the Fundación Cristina Heeren will not be held responsible for any expenses relating to travel or lodging.
The cancellation of a course from the student’s part, once the course has officially started, and therefore a service has been provided, will not be eligible for refund.
Under no circumstances the cancellation will free a student from his obligation to pay the remaining fee, nor will make him eligible to be refunded.